Recall that Naija News 247 reports the sad news of the veteran Nollywood Actress, Doris Chima. Here we provide Doris Chima Biography and eleven things about her.
Nollywood actress, Doris Chima has been reported dead as a result of breast cancer which she has been battling since last year.
Facts about Late Nollywood Actress Doris Chima
- Veteran actress, Doris Chima died after a long battle with breast cancer.
- She died at age of 63 years.
- She held several top positions in the AGN in the past including vice-chairperson for the Lagos chapter of the body.
- Abia State-born actress has starred alongside Nollywood stars like Nkem Owoh a.k.a Osuofia (Lion Finger), John Okafor a.k.a Mr. Ibu (Cold Brothers), Genevieve Nnaji (Passion)
- Doris chima was one of the founding members of the AGN when it was established.
- She had undergone surgery in 2020 for the affected body part after diagnosis
- The veteran film star passed away on Sunday August 15th, 2021.
- She was best known for her role in ‘Critical Condition 1 & 2’, which was released in 2008.
- She was also a key player in the outstanding famed stage play “Nana of Niger Delta”.
- Also a talented singer, her music career started on an artiste showcase programme on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in 1991.
- She was married and blessed with children. He was a Christian.
May her soul rest in Peace.
NaijaNews247 – NaijaNews247.com