Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwara Poly) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is now on sale. Deadline to apply is now 13th September 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the general public that the Kwara State Polytechnic Post utme form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Registration has commenced and will end 13th September 2020.
This is the National Diploma (ND) Full-Time Pre-Admission Screening.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2020 UTME.
However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal CLICK HERE.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- The Portal opens on Monday, 7th September, 2020 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday, 13th September, 2020, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise will be ONLINE.
- Candidates can start to check the result of screening exercise from 5th October 2020 from their respective portal.
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
If you have any question on kwara poly post utme form, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you as soon as we can.